Saturday, August 22, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Magic Hour ep 19



Sae: Welcome to Magic Hour's tea time! Everyone, hello. I'm glad you're at the midnight tea time. This show invites guests from 346 production and I have a pleasant conversation with them. Your host is me, Kobayakawa Sae. Magic Hour between today and tomorrow. It's a short time, but I hope I can have a good time. Nice to meet you.

********************

Sae: Yes, this is Magime corner, short for Magic Hour Mail. We've got a mail already. I'll read it. This is from radio name "SagenJinKyuk" san. SagenJinKyuk han, Magihour. It says "Does Kobayaka Sae san always wear a kimono? Is there any inconvenience when you're wearing it?" Hmm... As a student, I wear a school uniform when I go to school. And even when I'm spending my free time at the dorm, I don't wear a kimono. And also... When I have no time to change my clothes at a live concert or a photoshoot, it's hard to wear a kimono. Do I wear it except those situations? The difficult thing is, it takes some time to wear it and it draws people's attention. Sometimes some tourists ask me if they can take pictures of me when I walk the street. But once you get used to it, it's not that uncomfortable. Why don't you at least try a yukata on? This was Magime corner. I wait for your stories.

********************

Sae: Then let's meet our guests for the tea time. We have two cool idols. Please come in!
Natsuki: Hey~ I didn't expect to be invited to this show. I'm Kimura Natsuki. Nice to meet you!
Sae: Yes! She is Kimura Natsuki han, who is famous as a rock idol. And...
Ryo: Hi, I'm Matsunaga Ryo. Let's have a wild and exciting time!
Sae: Yay! She is also cool. This is a vocalist idol, Matsunaga Ryo han. Two rock idols from 346 production appeared on Magihour as guests~ Nice to meet you.
Ryo&Natsuki: Nice to meet you!
Sae: Both of you are cool.
Natsuki: Really? Can I take that as a compliment?
Ryo: Well, you know, we're outlaws.
Sae: Outlaws...?
Natsuki: Long story short, we fought against a big shot. Isn't it rock?
Sae: Oh my, you did?
Ryo: Well, there were circumstances.
Natsuki: So it surprised me. I thought I would be out of work for sure. But maybe she isn't a narrow-minded person who does such things.
Ryo: Tell me about it. Well, the story is an inside affair, so this is not a good place to talk about it. Continue the show.
Sae: Okay. Let's move on to the next corner.

********************

Sae: Alright, this is Magic Minute corner.
It's a corner where guests talk to cast magic. Please pick up an assignment paper from the box.
Ryo: Can I do it?
Natuski: Yeah, Ryo. Give me something rock.
Ryo: Then... here goes nothing!
Sae: Konchikichin~ Konchikichin~ Tada! Well, what's the topic?
Ryo: It says "A tricky matter"?
Natsuki: What the heck? That's not rock at all.
Sae: Then both of you, tell us about "A tricky matter"!
Natsuki: Can I go first?
Ryo: Yeah, let's hear Natsuki's story first.
Nastuki: Well... this is a story of someone who was in a difficult position. She had a chance. Accidentally she received an invitation to a party.
Ryo: Acci...dentally?
Nastuki: But that wasn't a party she wanted. Yet, even though it wasn't what she wanted, the shining party looked charming. So she pondered over it.
Sae: Heh...
Natsuki: Then a Prince Charming showed up right in front of her. He offered his hand. After that, well, it turned into a fairy tale. The prince's word is leading her to a happy ending.
Ryo: Princesses are always in trouble.
Natsuki: No one knows if it will be a happy ending though. That's the end of the story about someone's tricky matter.
Sae: I see. Then what's Ryo han's tricky matter?
Ryo: Ah... It bothers me in real life...
Natsuki: Ryo is in trouble? It's hard to imagine.
Ryo: You know... listen. Every time I have a meal, I'm forced to eat mushrooms...
Natsuki: ...Hah?
Sae: Mushrooms?
Ryo: It's a long story, but when you have a friend who is a mushroom enthusiast, you'll suffer. Well, it's not that I hate her. But watching a horror movie while eating mushroom saute everyday is tough. Haha.
Sae: I see~ This is the end of "A tricky matter". Now, what's the judgement?

(D..D...Ding dong)

Sae: He hesitated a bit?
Natsuki: Ah... Is it because of me?
Ryo: What's the big deal? We made it.
Sae: Yeah. We've passed the corner anyway. This was Magic Minute corner.

********************

Sae: Okay, Since we passed Magic Minute corner, we can have the guest talk corner...
Natsuki: Hmm... What should I talk about?
Ryo: Natsuki, don't you want to promote yourself?
Natsuki: What? Ah! What's next for me?
Ryo: Yeah.
Natsuki: Well, I'm doing a solo activity under the name Kimura Natsuki, and will do other stuffs too. So if you're my fan, look forward to it. That's all I can tell you for now.
Ryo: Alright.
Natsuki: What about you, Ryo?
Ryo: I also want you to look forward to my plan...! sort of? Although it's sad to miss a chance to sing with Natsuki.
Natsuki: Yeah...
Sae: But you never know what chances you'll get in the future. I work with Sachiko han and Yuki han in a unit, but I had never expected to make a unit with them.
Natsuki: Haha, that makes sense!
Ryo: If fans support us strongly, anything can be possible.
Natsuki: True! Therefore, send your fan letters to 346 production!

********************

Sae: Alright, I don't want to spoil the fun, but the magical time has passed in the blink of an eye, it's time to say good bye.
Natsuki: It's over already? Radio show is pretty short.
Ryo: Hmm... But I think we've talked about many things
Natsuki: Yeah. This show has some freedom for a show presented by 346 production. They are rock to invite Ryo and me as guests.
Ryo: Ahaha, that's what I'm saying. Maybe she is really generous?
Sae: I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, but I'm enjoying hosting the show. I hope listeners to have a good time.
Natsuki: Yeah.
Sae:
Then today's story ends here. The midnight tea time, Magic Hour. Tonight's tea time was delightful thanks to...
Natsuki: I had a pretty rock night. Thank you. I'm Kimura Natsuki and...
Ryo: We'll meet again someday! I'm Matsunaga Ryo and...
Sae: Your host, Kobayakawa Sae. And today was my last day as a host. So I'll hand over the baton to the next host. Please look forward to the next Magic Hour. Then I hope you have fallen under our spell..
All: Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment