Saturday, August 29, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Magic Hour ep 20



Kanade: Welcome to Magic Hour's tea time. Hello everyone. I'm glad you're at the midnight tea time. This show invites guests from 346 production and I have a pleasant conversation with them. Today's host is me, Hayami Kanade. Magic Hour between today and tomorrow. It's a short time, but I hope I can have a good time. Nice to meet you.

********************

Kanade: Yes, this is MagiMe corner, short for Magic Hour Mail. I've just got a story to read. This is from Radio name "Kiga" san. Hello, Kiga san. Magihour. It says "I like Kanade san so much. Even though we're the same age, you have a calm manner and I'm charmed by that. What should I do to look mature like Kanade san?" A mature manner...? Is that what you see? I always feel embarrassed by my childish thought. Well, if you think I look calm... maybe that's because I'm a pessimist. I think the world is a sad place, so we all have no choice but to embrace what happens. Fu, that's what it is. Is it weird that a pessimist like me became an idol? Fufufu, or maybe I'm insensitive. Actually, I just like a calm atmosphere. This was Magime corner. I wait for your stories.

*******************

Kanade: Then let's meet our guests for the tea time. Today, we have these two. Please come in.
Frederica: Hi. I'm Frederica. Nice to meet you.
Kanade: Ah... yeah. Frederica. It's good to see you. And...
Arisu: Tachibana...! I'm Tachibana Arisu... Nice to meet you!
Kanade: Okay, Tachibana san. Nice to meet you. Miyamoto Frederica and Tachibana Arisu from 346 production are here as guests. I hope to have your kind support.
Frederica&Arisu: I'll do my best!
Kanade: Hmm? Are you nervous right now?
Arisu: N, No... it's not...
Frederica: I'm acting normal too.
Kanade: Yeah... but you have a different tension today.
Frederica: Ah~ did you notice that?
Kanade: Of course I did. What's going on?
Arisu: Frederica san, is there anything wrong?
Frederica: Hgh... She demanded it when I was chosen as a member of Project Krone...
Arisu: Ah...
Frederica: She said "be elegant, be righteous and be pretty when you're at work~"
Kanade: That's the reason? It doesn't suit Fre chan...
Frederica: Therefore, elegant and pretty Fre chan and Tachibana, who is trying too hard to look mature are the guests!
Arisu: I'm not trying...!
Kanade: Fufufu, alright. Then let's make it elegant. Even when you toast.
Arisu: Do people still follow that format?
Frederica: Waoo~ She said it!
Kanade: Fufufu, yeah. Then let's drink a toast for Project Krone.
All: Cheers.
Kanade: Shall we start the new corner then?

********************

Kanade: Alright, this is Magic Minute corner. It's a corner where guests talk to cast magic. Please pick up an assignment paper from the box.
Arisu: Then I want to do it.
Frederica: Okay, Arisu. Give us something elegant~
Arisu: It's T, Tachibana! Here I go.
Kanade: Chaka Chaka Chaka... Tada! The topic is?
Arisu: Hmm... It says "The moment you were happy".
Frederica: Oho? When I was happy...?
Kanade: Are you ready? The moment you were happy, start!
Arisu: Hmm... There hasn't been a big event until I joined the project.
Frederica: That's common.
Arisu: Although I passed the audition, I was unskilled... and acquiring experiences. So I think that was natural.
Kanade: Oh, that's very mature of you.
Arisu: So I couldn't sing and hardly appeared on the media... I made my fans worried. I'm so sorry...
Kanade: Hmm, and?
Arisu: But I wished to do something great, then I got chosen as a project member! That's how I started my career as you see. That's the happiest thing right now. Because now my fans can hear my voice after a long wait.
Kanade: That sure is happy.
Arisu: Yes.
Frederica: Can Fre chan tell her story now?
Arisu: Y, Yes...
Frederica: I'm happy to work with Tachibana.
Arisu: Eh!?
Frederica: Hng Hng Hng~ If this project were not made, I probably couldn't have a chance to work with Tachibana and Kanade... and Shyuko and Yui... and many other idols.
Kanade: Surely, that's true.
Frederica: Now that I can work with people who haven't worked with me before, I'm happy~ How about you, Tachibana?
Arisu: W, Well... I'm... also happy...
Frederica: HnHng~
Kanade: Good for you. This was the end of their happy moments. Now, the judgement is?

(Ding dong Ding dong)

Kanade: Oh gosh, you did it perfectly.
Frederica: Waoo~ Maybe they cut us some slack because Tachibana is cute?
Arisu: T, That can't be true...
Frederica: Then maybe it's because of Fre chan's cuteness! I knew it~
Kanade: Yeah, Yeah. I'm glad you made it anyway. This was Magic Minute corner.

********************

Kanade: Alight, since you passed Magic Minute, you can have the guest talk corner.
Frederica: It's cute and sweet Fre chan, cute but cool-wannabe Tachibana and cute Kanade's talk corner.
Arisu: Look, Frederica san... I think you're moving away from "be elegant, be righteous and be pretty"...?
Frederica: That's not... maybe you're right?
Kanade: You no longer stand on ceremony, you know?
Frederica: But that's too boring! Kanade, will you massage my shoulders?
Kanade: Right now? I don't think you can ask that to a host...
Frederica: Meanwhile, you'll have cute Tachibana's cool talk!
Arisu: Eh!? M, Me!? It's so sudden, I don't know what to... how did I come to this...
Kanade: Fre chan is such a minx. Now, come here and square your shoulders. Arisu can talk anything till it's done.
Arisu: Eh!?
Frederica: Alright~ please! Hah... yeah, over there.
Arisu: Hey! Frederica san? Kanade san too...? Ah, well... I'm Tachibana. Tachibana Arisu. Is it weird to introduce myself twice? Anyway, I'm going to try my best. So I will be glad if fans root for me... Not only me, I hope you to root for Frederica san, Kanade san and Project Krone...! ...Well, how long should I talk...?
Frederica: Good work~
Arisu: You've been... listening to it, right?
Frederuca: Teehee~
Kanade: But it was great. That's my team member.
Arisu: O, Of course! I'm not a kid.

********************

Kanade:
Alright, I don't want to spoil the fun, but the magical time has passed in the blink of an eye, it's time to say good bye.
Frederica: Ah~ It seems the atmosphere here was little formal~
Arisu: I think it will be nice if Frederica san suppress herself as much as she did today.
Frederica: But! I wanted to talk to Tachibana more~
Arisu: Really...? W, Well... just Arisu...
Kanade: Hmm?
Arisu: It, It's nothing!
Frederica: Man~ I wish I have a schedule where we can have a chat longer. When it happens, Kanade should talk more, okay?
Kanade: Alright, Alright. I'll be at your service not only in your working hour, but also in your personal time.
Then today's story ends here. The midnight tea time, Magic Hour. Tonight's tea time was delightful thanks to..
Frederica: Magiawawa~ Everyone~ I love you~ I'm Miyamoto Frederica and...
Arisu: MagiHour. Thank you. I'm Tachibana Arisu and...
Kanade: And your host Hayami Kanade.
Then I hope you have fallen under our spell..

All: Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment