Sunday, September 20, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Magic Hour ep 23




Minami: Welcome to the tea time of Magic Hour. I'm glad you listen to the midnight tea time. This radio invites guests from 346 production and I have a pleasant conversation with them. From today, your host is me, Nitta Minami. Magic Hour between today and tomorrow. It's a short time, but I hope we can have a good time. Nice to meet you.

********************

Minami: Now, it's Magime corner, short for Magic Hour Mail. We've just got a mail to read. This is from radio name "Shi-El" san... Have I pronounced it right? It seems he sent it when Anya and I was on this show. I'll read it. It says "Do Anya and Minami san have siblings?" I... I think I've said it before somewhere but, I have a little brother who is a high schooler. Anya is an only daughter...I think? Yes, she is. So it feels like she is my younger sister. Fufufu. This was Magime corner. I wait for your stories.

*********************

Minami: Then let's meet our guests for the tea time. We have these two.
Koume: Magihour... I'm Shirasaka Koume... Nice to meet you.
Minami: This is Shirasaka Koume, who is in a unit,
Rosenburg Alptraum with Kanzaki Ranko. They showed great performances at the autumn concert and many other places. And...
Anastasia: Привет... I'm Anastasia. I'm from Project Krone today. Nice to... meet you.
Minami: Yes, this is Anya... no, Anastasia from Project Krone of 346 production.
Anastasia: Да. Fufu. You can call me Anya, Minami.
Minami: Ah... don't laugh, Anya!
Koume: Ehehe...
Minami: Koume too!?
Anastasia: You listeners probably know us, right? Minami and Anya's Love Laika.
Koume: Yes, Minami san.
Minami: That's true. But I'm doing a solo activity in Cinderella Project and Anya is doing a solo activity in Project Krone today. So I should differentiate them clearly...
Koume: Why would you differentiate... them?
Anastasia: Ah, if Minami says so... it may be necessary...?
Minami: Am I overly concerned about it...? Anyway, Minami decided to do her best as a solo host today. Now, let's start the next corner.

********************

Minami: Now, it's Magic Minute corner. It's a corner where guests talk to cast magic. Please pick up an assignment paper from the box. Who's going to do it?
Anastasia: Koume, you do it.
Koume: Okay... I've got it.
Minami: Then here it goes! Chaka chaka chaka... Tada! The topic is?
Koume: Hmm... It says "Things that made you startled"
Anastasia: Things that made me startled...? Hmm~
Minami: Are you ready? Tell us the experience that made you surprised.
Anastasia: Could you go first, Koume?
Koume: Yes... okay. Then... I had a scary experience that startled me...
Anastasia: Страшный!
Koume: No scary things...?
Minami: Y, Yeah...
Koume: I see... Then... A non scary, surprising story.
Minami: Yes, please.
Koume: I'm in a unit with Ranko... And something surprising happened to us...
Anastasia: What was it?
Koume: Well... The fans who have cheered for me... said they would cheer for Ranko too... And Ranko's fans said they would cheer for me too...
Minami: That's nice.
Koume: I was surprised that... I suddenly got more fans... Ehehe.
Anastasia: The fans are kind.
Minami: Yes, they are.
Anastasia: I also had a surprising experience. In the autumn concert, I was on the stage
by myself as Project Krone. I sang alone. But I didn't feel that I was alone. That made me happy and it was surprising.
Koume: You weren't alone...? Was The Kid there?
Anastasia: Нет! No. Although I sang alone, it felt like Minami, everyone from Cinderella project and everyone from Project Krone ... were standing next to me.
Воспоминание with everyone... There were memories. How was Minami?
Minami: I felt the same way.
Anastasia: Weren't you surprised by that feeling?
Minami: Yes, I think I was. Fufufu. Okay, we've talked about things that made us surprised. The judgement is?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Minami: Anya, Koume, you made it!
Koume: Success!
Anastasia: I'm happy.
Minami: Fufu, I'm glad you made it. I'm happy too. This was Magic Minute corner.

********************

Minami: Now, since we passed Magic Minute, you can have Guest Talk corner.
Koume: What should we talk about?
Anastasia: Anything... you want.
Minami: It seems anything is fine. Tell your fans what you want to express.
Koume: What I want to express... Ah! I have one...
Minami: What is it, Koume?
Koume: That the unit with Ranko makes me happy... I enjoyed my solo activity, but working as a unit was also fun... I needed to do things that are not my gimmick... But I would be happy if you like... Shirasaka Koume without... the horror gimmick.
Anastasia: Да. Koume is cute no matter what she does.
Minami: Yeah.
Anastasia: Ah... I'd like to say something to the fans.
Minami: What is it, Anya?
Anastasia: Minami is cute!
Minami: Eh!?
Koume: Ehehe...
Anastasia: Minami is doing a solo activity lately. And she took a bit sexy gravure photo. No! Minami is cute! Pretty!
Minami: Wait, Anya! You don't need to talk about that now!
Anastasia: Minami, that's a misunderstanding! You should tell your fans that that's not true!
Minami: Wait. I'm an idol, so I'm fine with...
Anastasia: Why is Minami the only one who's wearing a bikini in her solo album cover? That's weird.
Minami: T, That's a long story, so let's talk about that later, okay? This was Guest Talk coner!
Anastasia: Minami!

********************

Minami: Alright, I don't want to spoil the fun, but the magical time passes before you know it, it's time to say good bye.
Koume: It's over already...? I wanted to talk more....
Anastasia: Yes... I wanted to talk more about Minami.
Minami: I'm afraid today's story ends here! The midnight tea time, Magic Hour. Today's tea time was delightful thanks to...
Koume: I hope your dream isn't scary... I'm Shirasaka Koume and...
Anastasia: Magihour. Спасибо. I'm Anastasia from Love Laika.
Minami: Fufufu. And your host, Nitta Minami. Then I hope you have fallen under our spell... One, Two~
All: Bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. Uff I get enough yuri for this season. Thanks for the hard work.

    ReplyDelete