Sunday, September 27, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Magic Hour special #14



Kirari: Welcome to the tea time of Magic Hour, the special episode! Hello, everyone! I'm glad you're listening to the midnight tea time! This radio invites guests from 346 production and I have a pleasant conversation with them. This time, Kirari and her friend are going to run the special episode which will introduce the forthcoming Cinderella ball. Your hosts are Moroboshi Kirari and~
Anzu: Futaba Anzu~

Kirari: Magic Hour between today and tomorrow. It's a short time, but I hope we can have a good time.
Anzu: Nice to meet you!

********************

Kirari: Then, this is Magime corner, short for Magic Hour Mail~ but before that, let us introduce ourselves.
Anzu: This is a special episode, right?
Kirari: Yes it is! Anzu and Kirari temporarily left Totokira Academy's corner, "Anzu and Kirari's Anki Ranking", to appear on Magic Hour!
Anzu: Kirari read the opening script really meticulously.
Kirari: Ehehe, you caught me~
Anzu: So, we're Anzu and Kirari! Yay~!
Kirari: Yay~ We'll do our best! Then let's go back to the Magime corner. I'll read a story.
Anzu: Okay~
Kirari: This is from radio name, "Garlic". Garlic san, Magi Nyowa~
Anzu: Magi Nyowa~
Kirari: The mail says, "I heard Anzu likes candy. What candy do you like the most?" Anzu, what candy do you like best?
Anzu: Mmm~ As long as it's sweet.
Kirari: Is that all? Tell us more... Like, your favorite taste~
Anzu: But Kirari always gives me different kinds of candy. Sometimes it's fruit candy, and sometimes it's a throat lozenge, you name it. But the salty candy you gave me, saying "You need to replenish salt during summer", tasted so wrong when I licked it.
Kirari: I see, I see.
Anzu: Then Anzu will read a mail this time. This is from radio name "Wolf Bob" san. "Magihour. Hello."
Kirari: Hello.
Anzu: It says "Kirari always wears cute clothes. How many clothes do you have?" Come to think of it, Kirari always wears distinct clothes. How many are they?
Kirari: The thing is~ well... One, two, three... Hmm... Hmm... Hmm... A lot!
Anzu: A lot, you say.
Kirari: But, but, I haven't counted my clothes in my home. So, A lot~! Uhehe!
Anzu: I see... She has a lot of clothes~
Kirari: Ehehe. This was Magime corner. We wait for your stories~

********************

Kirari: Now, this is Anki Ranking special corner!
Anzu: Ah... normally it's Magic Minute corner, right?
Kirari: Yes! But since we have no guest today, we're going to run our own corner.
Anzu: Okay, Okay. Then let's start the corner!
Kirari: All right! This winter, 346 production presents Cinderella ball. Did everybody check it?
Anzu: Of course!
Kirari: Thanks! But for the friends who don't know about it or wonder what event it is, Kirari and Anzu are going to tell you about it in a ranking chart format.
Anzu: I see~
Kirari: Then Anki Ranking: the point you should pay attention to in Cinderella ball, number three! Chaka Chaka Chaka... Tada!
Anzu: Number three! Look at every places, not just stage! ...well, didn't you have a better title?
Kirari: Arara...
Anzu: Well, we're just members of the cast, so we don't know any details, but they said stage is not the only thing that is amazing...
Kirari: Yeah! I heard there will be various kinds of attractions.
Anzu: Heh~ Did they decorate the ball room grandly? Maybe they have stalls like a festival.
Kirari: That sounds great! And maybe there are chandeliers since it's a ball!
Anzu: A real chandelier is extremely expensive, you know.
Kirari: So, don't forget to look everywhere~ Next, number two!
Anzu: Chaka Chaka Chaka... Tada!
Kirari: Number two is that the stage set is amazing!
Anzu: Heh~ How big is it? Cinderella project alone takes up much space, and this time there will be more idols than that.
Kirari: Yeah, Yeah. And, And... I have crazy information!
Anzu: What is it? Does the ball have a bed so I can take a nap during the concert when I'm tired?
Kirari: Hmm~ Taking a nap during the concert might be difficult... anyway, a rumor says there will be more than one stage!
Anzu: Eh? Wait, a live concert usually has only one stage, right?
Kirari: That' true. But this time, we have more than one. Look forward to the stages!
Anzu: Heh~ I'm sure they will surprise everyone. And the last, number one!
Kirari: Chaka Chaka Chaka... Tada!
Anzu: The notable point of the ball, number one! A huge cast!
Kirari: You know... This is going to be awesome!
Anzu: I heard there will be so many idols from 346 production.
Kirari: Yeah! There will be members of Cinderella project, Project Krone and idols from other projects. Also, senpai idols like Kawashima san, Airi and Kaede san are also going to be there.
Anzu: You won't be able to take your eyes off even a second.
Kirari: Yeah! One day only, special party, Cinderella ball will be held soon!
Anzu: Eh... If you need information about tickets... well... ah, just google it!
Kirari: Uhehehe. Everyone, please root for us!

********************

Kirari: Now, it's time to say good bye. The magic time passes really fast.
Anzu: Wow~ It was a totally commercial.
Kirari: Yeah. They didn't give us time to have a chat, so we couldn't talk about us much...
Anzu: Shall we do it now?
Kirari: Yeah! Anzu, how was MagiHour? Anzu looked pretty diligent today.
Anzu: Ah... you noticed that? Promoting something is bori... I mean, I didn't know what to say, but Kirari was with me and you never know when we would be here again. So I thought I would put some effort in it.
Kirari: Anzu... Ukya! How cute! Hug, Hug!
Anzu: Uwaa, I've got it! Do Hug Hug later! Uggg...
Kirari: Sorry, Anzu. Ehehe. Anzu~
Anzu: Haa... Kirari was quiet lately, so I was off guard...
Kirari: Ehehehe
Anzu: Now, proceed the show, go.
Kirari: Yeah~ Then today's story ends here! The midnight tea time, Magic Hour. Tonight's tea time was delightful, thanks to...
Anzu: Magihour. I'm the cute and small mascot of Anki Ranking, Futaba Anzu and...
Kirari: MagiNyowawa! I'm the cute and big mascot of Anki Ranking, Moroboshi Kirari! Did you have a good time?
Then I hope you have fallen under our spell...
All: Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment