Sunday, October 4, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Magic Hour ep 24



Minami: Welcome to the tea time of Magic Hour. I'm glad you listen to the midnight tea time. This radio invites guests from 346 production and I have a pleasant conversation with them. Your host is me, Nitta Minami. Magic Hour between today and tomorrow. It's a short time, but I hope we can have a good time. Nice to meet you.

********************

Minami:
Now, it's Magime corner, short for Magic Hour Mail. We've got a mail to read. This mail is from radio name "chandlery Ghon". "Minami san, Magihour." Yes, Magic Hour. It says "I heard Minami san plays lacrosse. What sports do you like except lacrosse? Please tell me, if you don't mind." Sports you say... Sports... Hmm, I jog to build up stamina. And I go to swimming pool often. Swimming exercises the whole body, so it keeps your body in shape. Even my name is Minami(beautiful wave) and my father used to take me to the sea. So I liked swimming. Well, it's not a sport though. Fufufu. This was Magime corner. I wait for your stories.

********************


Minami: Then let's meet our guests for the tea time. We have these two.
Kaede: Magihour~ It's been a while. I'm Takagaki Kaede.
Mizuki: Everyone~ How have you been? Magihour! I'm Kawashima Mizuki!
Minami: Senpai hosts from 346 production, Takagaki Kaede san and Kawashima Mizuki san are here.
Kaede: Minami, now you look like a decent host. I miss the day I was a host.
Minami: My skill is nowhere near as good as Kaede san's or Mizuki san's.
Mizuki: No, No. I like your freshness.
Minami: I'm not as good as Kawashima san.
Mizuki: Fufu, I see. Minami, you're good at pleasing senpai. You would have made
successful
 career in a company. 
Minami: T, Thank you.
Mizuki: But! Be careful. Some bosses don't like a clever girl like you.
Minami: Y, Yes...
Kaede: By the way, don't you drink a toast anymore? That corner was my 
improvisation. I miss it~
Mizuki: Kaede, act like a senpai a bit. This is Minami's radio.
Kaede: Oh my, sorry. Fufufu. Please, go ahead.
Minami: Ah, yes! Seeing today's guests, I realized that I still got a long way to go to be a good host. But I'll never lose! Let's start the next corner.

********************

Minami: Now, it's Magic Minute corner. It's a corner where guests talk to cast magic. Please pick up an assignment paper from the box. Are you ready?
Kaede: Kawashima san, you draw it.
Mizuki: Here goes nothing~
Minami: Then draw a paper please. Chaka Chaka Chaka... Tada! The topic is?
Mizuki: Let's see... "A story you would reveal exclusively here"
Kaede: " A story you would reveal exclusively here?" Hmm...
Minami: Are you ready? Please tell us a story you want to reveal here.
Mizuki: Before we start... Kaede, don't talk about alcohol.
Kaede: Okay~
Mizuki: But the ball is just ahead. I don't know what to reveal for now.
Minami: I guess the topic is not suitable.
Mizuki: But anyone has a couple of stories to tell here.
Minami: Really? For example?
Mizuki: I can't say I would reveal it exclusively here, but I think a live concert is "a precious one-off meeting". No, not just a live concert. Every event, work, show... and even this radio show I'm on is.
Minami: I see.
Mizuki: Plus, Kaede and Minami and I... who knows when we will have another chance to have a conversation .
Kaede: Yes, that's true.
Mizuki: So, for the fans who are expecting us, I'd like to give them a moment that only we three can make.
Minami: Great!
Mizuki: When Minami entered the project, she was all nervous. But now she became a decent host and even invited us.
Kaede: Time flies indeed.
Mizuki: Mmm, Mmm. So, I want to have a great time with Minami.
Minami: Kawashima san... I'm so pleased! I appreciate the thought...
Mizuki: Don't mention it~ If you react like that, it's hard for me to continue. So, this is an exclusive story.
Kaede: Fufufu, Kawashima san is a real big sister type.
Mizuki: Now, Now. This was "A story you would reveal exclusively here". Staff kun, what's the judgement?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Minami: It's a huge success! Kawashima san, Kaede san! Congratulation!
Mizuki: It was a natural result.
Kaede: Because we've known the 
staffs of Magic Hour longer than you.
Mizuki: Well... Minami, I'm sorry to steal your line.
Minami: Fufufu, it's okay. I enjoyed it too. This was Magic Minute corner.

********************

Minami: Now, since we passed Magic Minute, you can have Guest Talk corner.
Mizuki: Kaede didn't talk at all in the last corner, why don't you talk something now?
Kaede: Yes~ then, although it's a rambling talk, I'll tell you what I'm thinking.
Minami: Okay, be my guest.
Kaede: Then I'll talk about members of Cinderella project first.
Minami: Yes!
Kaede: In 346 production, I'm just their senpai. But as a colleague from the same company and as a rival, I'm really happy that they have grown into great idols.
Minami: Kaede san...
Kaede: I'm an idol like you. Although I'm not in a project or a unit, we climb the same stairs. So, let's help each other out.
Minami: Of course!
Mizuki: Mmm, Mmm.
Kaede: And about the ball, I'm sure the dance hall is huge and it will be a magical night for all the fans and the idols.
Mizuki: Yeah, I want to make them feel it.
Kaede: And everyone will be there. All the idols that fans want to meet. All the fans and their smiles that idols want to see.
Mizuki: And the staff kuns who made it possible.
Kaede: Yes. Everyone is a leading role. That's what the ball will be.
Minami: Yes.
Kaede: And I'd like to ask fans a favor.
Minami: What is it?
Kaede: Well... I hope you to make the ball with us. So the ball can be everyone's dream and... a forever-shining castle, instead of a single night's dream.
Mizuki: Mmm, I'm sure we can. We will shine bright, no matter how old we are.
Minami: I'm sure... the fans will root for us!
Kaede: Yeah. But if the party never ends, we won't be able to start a wrap-up party. That might be a problem.
Mizuki: The mood was so beautiful until you brought that up!
Minami: Ahahah...

********************

Minami: Alright, I don't want to spoil the fun, but the magical time passes before you know it, it's time to say good bye.
Mizuki: Time really flies.
Kaede: Fufufu. They say that when you get older, your daily life gets dull which makes your time pass fast.
Mizuki: Eh!? I'm shining... Mizuki is shining bright now!
Minami: Fufu, let's shine bright now and forever. And today's story ends here!
The midnight tea time, Magic Hour. Today's tea time was delightful thanks to...
Mizuki: Magic Hour~ Thank you everyone. I'm Kawashima Mizuki and...
Kaede: Magic Hour. Being a guest was fun too. I'm Takagaki Kaede and...
Minami: And your host, Nitta Minami. I'm glad you've been supporting my hosting. And I was also happy to have a conversation with senapi hosts.
I'll hand over the baton to the next host. Then I hope you have fallen under our spell.. One, two...

All: Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment